The brand new design MyWater Jug filter 1.5 Lt is ultimate solution to safe drinking water.
Its ideal for domestic use & travel and more!.
Its multi stage filters cartridge contains pre filter, activated carbon filter medium, silver carbon, calcuim carbonate (for fluoride removal) alkaline minerals, magnets and bio ceramics.
It re-mineralises and ionises ordinary tap water while filtering out: bacteria, cysts, chlorine, chemicals, fluoride and heavy metals.
MyWaterJug is easy to use. Simply fill it up, use at home on dining table or in kitchen, workplace or take it with you for travelling and immediately enjoy the benefits of clean, safe, alkaline mineral water.
|Diameter of base||120mm|
|Filter Life Cycle*||3 Months per filter|
My Water Jug 1.5 Litre
- Large 1.5 Litre reservoir capacity, great for home, workplace, camping and travel.
- Remove up to 99.9% of fluoride using natural calcium carbonate compound
- Pre-filter membrane reduces: Dirt, rust, sediment, bacteria and cysts.
- Activated coconut shell carbon bonded with silver reduces common impurities - chlorine, chemicals, heavy metals & bacteria up to 99.9%.
- Quickly turns tap water into alkaline mineral water
- Organic Germanium
- Special Bio-Ceramic balls giving far infrared Ki (Life energy)
- Clean, fresh tasting water
- Economical and easy hydration – avoid expensive bottled waters
- Includes Filter for up to 3 months
- Compact size, lightweight - no electricity or tap connection required
- BPA Free materials
Waters NZ Ltd has a exchange policy which is, if you are not happy with your purchase Waters NZ will exchange your product with another product of your choice, the customer will always have to pay the freight and the price difference if the product purchase is greater than the amount in the first instance or purchase.
Goods sold on a door to door basis may be returned within seven days, and or any goods which are deemed to have manufacturers defeat or fault will be exchanged or may be refunded. This is the only time refunds will be offered, or where we are obligated to refund under the consumers guarantee act 1993.