Filter life: 7 years or 750,000 gallons
The Complete System (see picture on right) includes the PureMax™ V-700 System (blue tank unit) plus an installation kit which includes a 0.35-micron prefilter used to filter out potential copepods, cysts, sediment and/or particulate matter down to 0.35 microns in size.
The PureMax™ V-700 Whole Home Unit (or drinking water system) is designed for maximum contact time to ensure optimum filtration for over 750,000 gallons of water (over 7 years use for average household). The PureMax™ V-700 is a Point-of-Entry (POE) system designed for municipally treated water but may also be used, in many cases, as a well water filter or treatment system. The PureMax™ V-700 may serve as a mild water softener, depending on your specific water conditions, or, it may also be installed after a water softener.
And, the PureMax™ V-700 system uses an advanced multistage filtration process, insuring maximum contact time, through over 65 pounds of high-grade, special blended and layered water filtration media.
This deluxe, high capacity system, for both residential and light commercial applications, provides the most affordable and highest capacity of any Whole House Water Filtration System! Without a doubt, the Vitasalus/Equinox Products PureMax™ V-700 offers the most comprehensive and affordable home/business filtration solution available today!
In summary, the PureMax™ V-700 Premium Whole House Water Filtration System
- Effectively performs for about 7 years/750,000 gallons use for the average household
- Clear, healthy, drinking-quality water throughout your entire business or home including all showers, sinks, bathtubs, washing machines, dish-washers, and refrigerators
- Completely removes or significantly reduces Chlorine, Chloramine/Chloramines, sediment, cysts, copepods, VOCs, SOCs, THMs, PAHs, trace heavy metals (i.e. lead, mercury, or iron), MTBEs, atrazine, benzene, xylene, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, tastes, odors and hundreds of other potential contaminants and harmful chemicals from the water entering your business or home
- Loaded with over 65 pounds of NSF® certified premium-grade water filtration media
- Utilizes advanced, proprietary 7-stage filtration process leveraging our patent-pending EvenFlow-MaxContact™ process
- Utilizes premium-grade NSF® certified water filtration media, tank, and components/parts/materials
- Designed for Residential or Light Commercial applications
- Easily replaces the whole house water filtration systems previously sold by Vitasalus/Equinox Products, including 3 yr./300,000 gal. or 5 yr./400,000 gal. Equinox Premium whole house water filtration systems that utilize two (2) blue tanks vertically stacked
- No electricity, back-washing or back-flushing required
- Provides bottled or better than bottled-water quality throughout your home or business for under 35 cents/day or under 1 penny/gallon
- Premium-quality system construction with proprietary, multi-layered NSF® certified** media
- Lifetime prorata Warranty
6-month 100% Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to buy with complete confidence!
- Our PureMaster™ V-700 is so advanced, effective and affordable, there is nothing out there that even compares…this is why we are literally “off the charts”
- Highest quality and most affordable system available anywhere in the world!
- Professional plumber not required for fast and easy installation
How does it work?
Unlike other lower quality systems on the market, the factory-direct PureMaster™ V-750 system is completely loaded with over 65 pounds of NSF® certified high-grade media designed/developed to completely remove or significantly reduce Chlorine, Chloramine/Chloramines, sediment and/or particulate matter, cysts, copepods, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Synthetic Organic Compounds (SOCs), THMs (Chlorine by-product), PAHs (Chloramine by-product), trace heavy metals (i.e. lead, mercury, or iron), MTBEs, atrazine, benzene, xylene, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, tastes, odors and hundreds of other potential contaminants and harmful chemicals from the water entering your home. The PureMax™ V-700 utilizes a proprietary, patent-pending system design which facilitates an advanced water filtration process consisting of 7-Stages generally described below.
Full product information and specifications
- The Complete System (see picture on right) includes the PureMax™ V-700 System (blue tank unit) plus an installation kit which includes a 0.35-micron prefilter used to filter out potential copepods, cysts, sediment and/or particulate matter down to 0.35 microns in size.