Purchase your Bio 500 with AFTERPAY. Our sister site , HealthProducts NZ now has Afterpay, Click here to learn more >
BMP BIO 500 is the latest evolution in our 32 years of producing dome bench top filter systems. BMP 500 can now remove up to 99.99% of fluoride (unequalled in our industry) after years of exhaustive research by our scientists. With a 5.25 litre hand blown blue glass reservoir that we're famous for and a chrome tap outlet. Once again Waters Co have set the new benchmark for other filter systems and filter companies to follow!
Includes filter kit for up to 4 years life span based on 8 litres per day.
It re-mineralises and ionises ordinary tap water while filtering out chlorine, chemicals, heavy metals, fluoride & bacteria. 5.25 Litre reservoir capacity makes it ideal for domestic & light commercial use.
10 stages of sterilising, filtration & activation, multi stage cartridges contain:Sub micron prefilters Silver ionised activated coconut shell carbon, Ion exchange cation resin for 99.99% Fluoride removal Bio organic coral mineral sands Silica sands Far infrared ceramics Bio ceramic Somelite™ Magnets and other patented filter medium.
Featuring an unmatched in class 13 stages of sterilising, filtration & activation the BMP 500 turns ordinary tap water into great tasting, alkalised, energised, magnetised and ionised mineral water.
Filtering out up to 99% of: Sediment, rust, bacteria, cysts, chlorine, chemicals, heavy metals, fluoride and unpleasant odours*
- 5.25 litre capacity, great for home and workplace.
- Hand blown blue glass reservoir
- 13 Stages of filtration and activation
- Filter set included lasts up to 12,000 litres or 36 months*
- Special patented ion exchange resin compound for fluoride reduction up to 99% removal
- Turns tap water into great tasting alkaline mineral water
- Organic Germanium & over 60 Bio organic trace minerals
- Alkalite Diskette producing far infrared Ki (Life energy)
- Bio Ceramic in tank keeping filtered water fresh & live
- Economical and easy hydration at around 3 cents per litre– avoid expensive bottled waters
- Easy to set up, fill & self service
- Compact size, lightweight - no electricity or tap connection required
- Filter reminder service available
- Lifetime warranty*